Join us for virtual networking, expert insights, cocktails, and a raffle on September 30, 4:30pm PST
It’s no secret: this year has been challenging. So, we think now is the perfect time to raise a glass and celebrate our resilience with our community.
Join us for the Happy Hour Party HRty virtual networking evening at the California HCM Outlook Series (RSVP Here). This is your time to connect with other HR professionals in California, and to discuss directly with the day’s presenters.
We’ll bring the conversation and fun, and you B-Y-O-Beverage. Oh, and did we mention that we’ll be giving away a Virtual Team Building Event at 5:00pm PST?
Now, what’s a happy hour without a signature cocktail? We’ve got three special cocktails for you that are only fitting for 2020.
I Think You’re on Mute Mule
Try our Fall 2020 twist on the classic Moscow Mule.
- 4 oz apple cider
- 2 oz ginger beer
- 2 oz Vodka
- ¾ oz lime juice
- Optional: cinnamon stick, rosemary, apple slices
- Stir together apple cider, ginger beer, vodka and lime juice
- Pour over a glass with ice
- Garnish with cinnamon stick, rosemary, apple slices and/or lime
We don’t know what it is, a martini just tastes better on our couch at home. Try this cozy fall version of a classic classy cocktail.
- 1 ½ oz pear vodka
- 1 ½ oz peach schnapps
- 1 ¾ oz apple cider
- 1 ¾ oz ginger ale
- 1 apple slice for garnish
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker and pour the vodka, schnapps, cider and ginger ale over it
- Cover and shake until outside of shaker has frosted
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with apple slice
PPP Pimms Cup
If anything gave us a headache this year...it was the PPP. Let’s raise a glass in its honor.
- 1/2 can of lemon San Pellegrino
- 2 oz Pimm's no. 1
- 1 oz cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 2 strawberries, quartered
- 2 basil leaves, torn
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Mix the Pellegrino, Pimm’s and lemon juice
- Mix in the cucumber, strawberries and basil. Let stand for 10 minutes
- Fill glass with ice and pour cocktail evenly over the ice
Make sure you register here for the California HCM Outlook Series, and we’ll see you on September 30!